A guided walk on the roadmap of research projects - Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Take a peek inside the R & D department of the Factories for the Future in West-Vlaanderen.
INNOVATION COUNCIL 2012 - West-Vlaanderen
Would you like to be kept informed of the progress of the West Flemish factories of the future since 2012? Are you curious how research projects are implemented ? Are you wondering what this could mean for your business ? Looking forward to exchange critical ideas with your colleagues in knowledge? After a full day of hard work, enjoy a nice chat over a drink and a snack and come to the Innovation Council West Flanders (Innovatieraad Westy-Vlaanderen on December 12th, 2012 at Kinepolis in Bruges.
- Policy Notes on the West Flemish factories of the future
- New industrial policy in Flanders broader explained
- The three priority sectors (food, clean tech, smart materials & products)
- For each cluster, the research process is explained
- Importance of the research for the business world
- Reflection time by the Governor of West Flanders.
Program Wednesday, December 12, 2012
- 17h00: Reception with sandwiches
- 17h30: start of the plenary sessions
- 19h30: closing remarks
- 19h45 p.m.: networking reception
Participation is free but registration is required! The places are limited for this session, please respond quickly.
King Albert I-laan 200
T: 050 30 50 00