ACI 2nd World Ocean Power Summit: Speakers Announcement
ACI are very pleased to announce the well regarded panel of speakers of the 2nd World Ocean Power Summit on 24th & 25 June 2015, Edinburgh, UK
Leading power generating companies, utilities, marine technology providers, financial stakeholders & investors, research institutions, academia, service providers, government officials and regulators from various positions, encompassing heads & junior staff of: marine energy, ocean power, wave & tidal technology, technology development, marine renewable energy, offshore power generating and renewable strategy such as
- Tim Sawyer, Chief Executive Officer (CWE UK & Carnegie Wave Energy Ltd (Australia)
- Stuart Bradley, Offshore Renewables Strategy Manager Energy Technologies Institute
- Stuart Brown, CEO FloWave Ocean Energy Research Facility
- Dr. Ted Johnson, Senior VP And Executive Director Ocean Thermal Energy Corporation
- Phil Gilmour, Head Of The Marine Renewable And Offshore Wind Marine Scotland
- Clément Weber, Director Green Giraffe
- Andrew Smith, Head Of The Renewable Energy Investment Fund Scottish Enterprise
- Jose Joaquin Hernandez-Brito, Manager Plataforma Oceanica De Canarias - PLOCAN
- Neil Davidson, Public Affairs Manager Aquamarine Power
- Ana Brito E Melo, Executive Director WavEC - Offshore Renewables
- Jonathan Hodges, Senior Consultant Marine Energy Matters
and more to confirmed soon.
During the afternoon
of the 23rd June 2015 up to 25 conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit
the FloWave Ocean Energy Research Facility - the first and
only one of its kind in the world.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.
For Early Bird Discount, registration and more Information, please contact Melanie Mulazzi