Bio Philadelphia - June 15-18, 2015
Given the success of the Belgium participation at the previous Bio convention, lifetech.brussels and Brussels Invest & Export, in association with Wallonia and Flanders, are pleased to invite you to join the Belgian Pavilion on the next edition of Bio 2015 - Philadelphia (US), which will be held on June 15-18, 2015.
An information session will be held on march 31st for all Brussels participants.
The BIO conference includes:
- a Belgian pavilion gathering 60 companies, research organizations, professional associations and public institutions;
- an exhibition that will emphasize the most significant accomplishments of the biotechnology industry in its three major application areas: health, environment and agrifood;
- a program of conferences focusing on the commercialization of the sector’s products and technologies;
- a range of high-level networking activities.
For a fixed amount of 600€, the Brussels-Capital Region is offering to its members:
- a standard space and a display panel (made by the stand builder) in the Brussels section of the stand.
- free participation at the “Exhibitor Booth Partnering" (limited pre-arranged meetings) on the stand.
- to be included in the Bio catalogue and on the official Bio site participation to the Belgian Café, that draws over 700 attendees.
a Meet & Greet of all Belgian companies joining the Pavilion will be
organized on Monday, 15th to enhance regional and national networking before
starting international networking.
A group reservation has been made for the Belgian delegation at the Doubletree Hotel Philadelphia CenterCity at a preferential rate of 236.16 USD (+/- 189 EUR) within 21 rooms allocated by the organisers. The cost of the first night will be charged at reservation along with an administration fee of 80 EUR.
If you are interested to benefit from one of the rooms, please take contact with us.
We would like to remind you that there are financial incentives proposed by the Brussels-Capital Region to support your business prospecting efforts abroad (included participation to international fairs).
We highly recommend you to pay attention to the eligibility criteria and the timing: your file needs to be introduced before the start of the activity.
For more information, contact Ghislain Breydel- Phone: 02 800 40 84.
To register and take full advantage of the regional conditions, we invite you to fill in the attached form and return it to us by January 30, 2015.
Please note that an information session will be held in April 2015 for all Brussels participants.
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact Camille Mommer.
|Organization:||lifetech.brussels and Brussels Invest & Export|