Conference ICT 2015 - Innovate, Connect, Transform : Lisbon, 20-22 October 2015
conference ICT 2015 - Innovate, Connect, Transform organised by the European Commission and FCT in Portugal will take place in Lisbon on 20-22 October 2015. This conference will be the main event where the European Commission will
present all the new Commission's policies and initiatives on Research &
Innovation in ICT and other cross-sectorial areas as well as the funding
opportunities on the ICT 2016-17 Work Programme of Horizon 2020.
In addition, this event is also dedicated to networking within the ICT field since a Face to Face Brokerage Event will be organised at the occasion of the ICT 2015 Conference. This event will be a great opportunity to benefit from pre-scheduled B to B meetings with potential technology and research partners. Last year, the brokerage gathered more than 800 participants from 49 countries and 3285 B to B meetings were organised.
- get the latest information from the European Commission
- get pre-schedule B to B meetings
- build quality partnerships for participating in ICT across Horizon 2020
- facilitate the setup of project consortia for the 2016/17 H2020 call
- discuss and develop new project ideas on ICT at international level
- acquire new cross-border contacts and initiate collaborations
- promote your research results, technologies and know-how
Who should attend?Representatives of companies,
universities and research institutes worldwide working in the ICT sector,
interested in sharing new project ideas and finding collaboration partners.
How to register?Registration for the Face2Face Meetings is only possible via the ICT 2015 conference page.
- First register on the conference page and afterwards you will get the link to the platform for the Face2Face Meetings.
- If you are already registered to the conference, log in on the conference page and click on "Events” / “My ICT 2015". Here you also have access to the link of the platform dedicated to Face2Face Meetings.
The brokerage event
is organised jointly by Ideal-ist (the network of National Contact Points for
ICT research) and Enterprise Europe Network (EEN).
Please do not hesitate to contact Daniela Fazenda from Ideal-ist and Benjamin Carnec from EEN for any further information.
From Tuesday 20 to 22 October 2015