DSP Valley Seminar: Efficient implementation of Image Processing - April 18th, 2013
On April 18th, 2013 DSP Valley organizes a technology seminar with a focus on Embedded Image Processing. The focus will be on the implementation steps of an Image processing system. During this event we will invite four interesting speakers, all elaborating on their field of expertise in the domain of Image Processing. We have a tool vendor, a services company, a design company and a research institute presenting their view on the topic.
The goal of this seminar is to bring people together to attend the presentations and to discuss with colleagues from other companies and organizations. We also provide plenty of time and opportunity for matchmaking and networking.
The program for this seminar:
- 13h30 : Registration
- 14h00 : Welcome - Bjorn Van de Vondel (DSP Valley)
- 14h15 : Design and Implement Image Processing Algorithms on FPGAs/DSPs/SoCs - Stephan Van Beeck (Mathworks)
- 15h00 : Presentation on image processing platforms (TBC) - Armin Faems (Arrow Electronics)
- 16h45 : Break and possibiliy to visit the mini-exhibition
- 16h15 : Extreme GPU/CPU Optimization: Pedestrian Detection at 500Hz - Toon Goedemé (EAVISE Research Group - Thomas More Mechelen)
- 17h00 : Presentation on efficient FPGA programming for image processing (TBC) - Ramses Valvekens (Easics)
- 17h45: closing remarks and wrap-up
- 18h00: Networking drink
- 19h00: end
Next to the presentations there will also be an opportunity to visit some demo booths. Companies that have already confirmed their presence are EAVISE (Thomas More), Mathworks and Arrow Electronics.
More information and detailed abstracts for the presentations will become available at the DSP Valley website.
Registration is mandatory and can be done by using the online registration form.