European Algae Biomass Summit - 22nd & 23rd April 2015
Join ACI’s ACI’s 5th annual European Algae Biomass Summit (22nd & 23rd April 2015, Amsterdam, The Netherlands) and hear world leading experts examine "Advances in Algae Commercialisation for Food, Feed, «Health Benefits»-based Markets & Bio-based Products" focusing on:
- The promise of algae in animal feed and omega 3
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetic use of extracts from algae
- Catalogue of algae strains and their specific benefits in different market sectors
- Volumes and growth rate of algal application in different market sectors
- Biomass market sectors FOOD and FEED, market sector «refined products»
- R&D-projects and perspectives for product development
Exclusive Dual Site Visit
- Tuesday 21st April 2015
During the afternoon of 21st April 2015 a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit Lgem facilities in Den Haag and AlgaePARC at Wageningen University.
Site visit is now on a waiting list. There is no extra charge to sign up, but spaces on the list
are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please indicate your interest in the site visit upon conference registration.