FISCH - Flanders' Plastic Vision event "The Chemical Revolution" - 16 September 2015.
would like to remind you of the next big FISCH - Flanders'
Plastic Vision event, "The Chemical Revolution".
There are only a few places available!
When ? Wednesday, September 16, 2015, from 16h00
Where ? Portview Antwerp, Noorderlaan 139, 2030 Antwerp
FISCH vzw is the Flemish cluster for sustainable chemistry. Since March 2014, have FISCH and Flanders' Plastic Vision, the Flemish Competence Pool for the plastic and rubber processing industry, have joined forces. The results obtained by these organizations will be presented. Various business CEO's and R & D managers will be presenting their experiences within FISCH projects and highlight the added value they could realize.
- 16h00 Reception
- 16h30 Welcome by Frans Dieryck - President FISCH
- Presentation results FISCH and Flanders' Plastic Vision by Jan Van Haven Bergh, Managing Director FISCH
- 17h00 Keynote Speaker : Geert Noels, Co-founder and author Econoshock Econopolis
- 17.40 Panel discussion and interaction with the audience
- Panel members : Ludo Lauwers (Janssen Pharmaceutica) Debackere (KULeuven), Stefan Tielen (Conwed Plastics)
- Rudy Dams (3M) and Kris Schatteman (Eco Treasures)
- 18h15 Networking Drink
Participation in this event is free, but registration is required.
You can register via e-mail Sofia Torcq (firstname.lastname@example.org).
No-show fee: € 40
|Organization:||FISCH, Flanders'PlasticVision, IWT|