HORIZON 2020: how to write a good proposal
NCP Brussels and Enterprise Europe Brussels invite you to the
half-day workshop “Horizon 2020: How to write a good proposal”.
The event is addressed to every Brussels-based SME, university, research centre or a spin-off company interested in Horizon 2020 new funding opportunities and in learning useful tips for writing professional and competitive proposals. Due to the limited number of places, priority will be given to these organisations having a concrete interest in submitting a H2020 proposal.
Thursday 23 April 201513:30 - 17:00
Chée de Charleroi 110 Charleroisesteenweg 110
- 13:30 – 13:45: Registration and welcome coffeeThe workshop is free of charge, but registration is mandatory.
- 13:45 – 14:15: Introduction to Horizon 2020 funding opportunities: what is a call for Proposal?Daniela FAZENDA, NCP for H2020 ICT at NCP Brussels
- 14:15 - 14:45: Redaction and Evaluation of a proposalAnna CASAGRANDE, NCP Brussels Advisor
- 14:45 - 15:00: Q&A session
- 15:00 - 15:30: Introduction to the H2020 Participant PortalDaniela FAZENDA, NCP for H2020 ICT at NCP Brussels
- 15:30 - 15:45: Coffee & networking session
- 15:45 - 16:00: Submitting a proposal: which legal aspects does it imply? – Tania VAN LOON, Legal and Financial NCP - NCP Brussels coordinator
- 16h00 - 16:30: Eligible and not Eligible costs… how to build up my budget?Tania VAN LOON, Legal and Financial NCP - NCP Brussels coordinator
- 16:30 - 17:00: Interactive session: challenge yourselves with a practical exercise!
- 17:00: Wrap up & Conclusions
To register : click here
|Organization:||NCP Brussels and Enterprise Europe Brussels|