Infosession Co-Create 2017 - 15 November 2016
Info session Co-create 2017: let’s work together for more urban resilience
Investigating the reality of our vulnerable society, exploring the limits of our adaptability… As every crisis provides the opportunity of evolving towards a better future, the Brussels Capital Region is investing in research and development for urban resilience.
The 2017 Co-create project call is a unique opportunity to experiment with new versions of Brussels.
Take part in this event, discover how to submit a project for this project call and follow the presentations by Jacques Chevalier and Raphaël Stevens. They will illustrate the concepts of "participatory research" and "urban resilience" with a few interesting examples.
- 1.30 - 2.00 pm: Welcome
- 2.00 - 2.15 pm: Introduction by Xavier Hulhoven, Scientific Advisor and in charge of the Co-create action at Innoviris
- 2.15 - 2.45 pm: Urbain resilience by Raphaël Stevens, independant researcher, co-founder of Biomimicry Europa AISBL, Greenloop and CAmpus ReDesign SCE
- 2.45 - 3.15 pm: Participative research by Jacques Chevalier, Professor emeritus at the Sociological and Anthropological Departement and at the Institute of political economics at Carleton University, Canada
- 3.15 - 3.30 pm: Break
- 4.30 - 3.50 pm: Testimonials
- 3.50 - 4.20 pm: Co-Create call 2017 modalities by Xavier Hulhoven
- 4.20 - 4.40 pm: Q&A session
- 4.40 - 6.00 pm: Drink & Networking
Participation is free of charge, but registration is mandatory.