Invitation FlandersBio-Roche Diagnostics Partner Day - 30 March 2017
FlandersBio and Roche Diagnostics are happy to welcome you on their second joint Partner Day, taking place on March 30th, 2017 in Beersel.
This year’s edition will highlight innovation in the different steps in a next generation sequencing workflow starting from liquid biopsies. Examples will be given of critical steps and new tools to support important outcome - improving choices to be made by you as a researcher, routine operator, technology decision maker, purchaser, business developer in biopharma, academics, hospital labs and service provider.
- One breakout session will focus on how to raise the quality of your NGS results at the different phases of sample preparation (cfDNA), target enrichment, sequencing and data analysis: both on a technological level as by best practices and concrete examples.
- A second breakout session will emphasize the use of biomarkers and companion diagnostics for immuno-histochemistry. Further topics are a.o. the benefits of simulation processes and combining the information from both next-generation sequencing and immunohistochemistry in clinical trials.
- The afternoon will be closed by a vivid debate on the implementation of cfDNA for NGS in pharma development, clinical trials and finally a routine clinical flow. It will further address the strength of combining the information from NGS and tissue analysis. We warmly encourage you to ask your questions to a knowledgeable panel with stakeholders from all relevant parties during this panel discussion!
Who should attend?
All Dx stakeholders active in R&D, QC, BD and translational research.
Learn everything about implementing ctDNA, new technologies for target enrichment and CDx-developments with IHC! Make new contacts in the Dx world in pharma, biotech, service providers, CRO's and academics in Flanders and beyond.
- 40 EUR/participant for FlandersBio members and Roche Diagnostics customers.
- 80 EUR/participant for non-FlandersBio members and non-Roche Diagnostics customers.