Kick-off Catalytic eco-purchasing webportal - 8.10.12
The project "catalytic eco-purchasing" aims to set up a website that promotes the development and marketing of eco-efficient products and services.
The first phase of the project consists of the development of a prototype, which was outsourced.
Prior to tendering, the user requirements, possible functionalities and business model of the electronic portal will be explored during a market consultation that takes place in an Innovation platform.
We invite you to attend the kick-off on October 8th, at 14.00 in the VAC in Leuven, where the project will be explained.
The agenda can be found here.
For the kick-off meeting IWT focusses on :
IT companies with core competencies in the development of webshops, search algorithms and interactive web applications
- Manufacturers of eco-friendly products / services
Managers of existing eco-sites
- Marketing and legal consultants
Specialists in business modeling and PPP structures
- Parties with specialization in (assessment) eco-innovation and consumer-centric development
- Knowledge institutions, universities and colleges with relevant core competencies
- Potential investors in a PPP
More information about the project can be found on the website.