Kick-off event - "Towards the Food Factory of the Future "- June 5, 2013
In collaboration with Agentschap Ondernemen, Flanders' FOOD, Sirris and Agoria are trying to transform the Flemish foodindustry into "Food Factories of the Future" (F ³). On June 5th, the kick-off event will take place. Find out how your technology can be used in the foodindustry!
The transformation of the Flemish foodindustry into "Food Factories of the Future" is part of the Made Different program, focussing on three technological transformations:
- the transformation of the productive apparatus into World Class Production
- the development of Digital Factories
- making the production system (Smart Production) smart and agile
Joining the kick-off event means:
- You will be introduced to the Flemish food industry and the project partners.
- You will get an overview of the capabilities of the selected key transformations.
- You will find out how the F ³-trajectory will support food companies and guide their technological transformation to factory of the future.
- You will get testimonials from the food industry and technology companies that are actively involved in the transformations to food companies of the future.
|Organization:||Sirris, Agoria, Flanders FOOD|