LES Benelux Topic Meeting "Mobile Apps: compliance from a legal contractual and regulatory point of view" - 8 March 2017
You are invited to attend the upcoming LES Benelux Topic Meeting “Mobile Apps: compliance from a legal contractual and regulatory point of view. Data protection, intellectual property and beyond” on Wednesday 8 March 2017 at the IMEC Auditorium in Leuven (Belgium). Smartphone applications have become a new business by themselves. However, they touch on many areas and require special considerations with regards to licensing and protection of Intellectual property rights. This meeting is a follow-up of the topic meeting held in December 2015.
Amongst our acknowledged speakers
- Jorn Craeghs, director at Behavioral Design Academy, Amsterdam (NL)
- Heidi Rakels, Chief executive officer, GuardSquare, Leuven (BE)
- Frédérique Joos, senior associate, Cresco Business Law Firm, Antwerp (BE)
- Karel Nijs, Counsel at Pierstone, Brussels (BE)
- David Mussche, tax partner at Mythra lawyers (BE)
- Helena Verhagen, co-founder & partner Privacy valley, Amsterdam (NL)
- Jean-Christophe Troussel, partner, Bird & Bird, Brussels (BE)
The fee for this meeting will be Euro 120,00 for members of LES and Euro 180,00 for non-members. The fee includes meeting materials such as program and participants list, buffet lunch, coffee and tea in the break and drinks after the meeting.
For LES members 40 years of age or below there is a discount of € 20 under the condition of completing their year and date of birth at the registration form.
Please register via the online registration form at www.les-benelux.org/level1/meetings.htm. Your registration will be confirmed by e-mail including an invoice for the registration fee.