Develop your business, boost your innovation and initiate promising projects in eHealth, at the mission organised by "Enterprise Europe Brussels" and the "Brussels LifeTech Cluster" during MEDinIsrael 2013 (June 11-13, 2013):
- Information and networking sessions on Israël, European & Asian markets
- Visits of Israeli companies and Research Institutes active in the eHealth sector (the professional tours proposed will focus on the following topics: "Emergency Preparedness", "Healthcare IT & Telemedicine", "Medical Robotics, Rehabilitation, Medical Simulation & Training")
- Get an overview on Technology Trends and Market Perspectives for eHealth Industry
- Pre-arranged "face to face meetings" for international business and technological partnerships
Why join us?
- Promote your products, services and competences to an expert audience
- Identify the most innovative technologies from various countries
- Learn more about the challenges in Today’s Healthcare world, mainly the implementation of eHealth systems around the world
- Get first-hand information from experts during workshops (e.g "Expectations of emerging countries regarding healthcare services", "From Innovation to Implementation in the eHealth services arena" )
MEDinISRAEL 2013 will bring together representatives from over 50 countries to join forces with Israeli companies representing the brightest and most innovative solutions and practices in the life science arena. The highest ranked experts in the field, as well as decision makers, and high profile regional and state leaders will present new methodologies, trends, challenges, and opportunities taking today's medicine forward. The convention’s format will consist of an international forum on public health, state-of-the-art exhibition and one-on-one business meetings, all aimed to enhance cooperation and the exchange of ideas among authorities from around the globe.
- Learn how to improve access to safe, effective and innovative medical devices
- Discover the Israeli Healthcare System and share their own experience with hundreds of colleagues from around the world
- Participate in live, on-site demonstrations and witness the most advanced medical research at Israel’s leading hospitals and manufacturing facilities.
For more information about the conference: check here
Practical information :
Deadline for registration to this mission: April 30, 2013 by e-mail to Ms Mathilde Vivot firstname.lastname@example.org
|Organization:||Entreprise Europe Brussels-Brussels LifeTech Cluster|