Reminder Workshop "Smart Cities & Horizon 2020" - 7.01.2015
"Smart Cities" is more than a buzzword. Brussels actors can use it to turn the concept into practice.
The European Programme for Research and Innovation Horizon 2020 provides funding to help implement the concept and the implementation and demonstration of innovative financing solutions on Smart Cities in Brussels. It would be a shame to let those opportunities lie!
Therefore the "Vereniging van de Stad en de Gemeenten van het Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest" (Borough Association of the Municipalities of the Brussels Capital Region (VSGB) and National Contact Point Brussels (NCP Brussels) organize a Workshop on Horizon 2020 funding for Smart Cities projects. As Horizon 2020 requires European partnerships, this workshop is based on the principle that the Smart Cities project in the first place should bring together the technical know-how of companies and universities concerning the same local project. This workshop is addressed to 10 communes and 10 companies and universities :
- who have know how and/or a project in the field of Smart Cities (Energy, TIC, Transportation)
- who are willing to participate in the short or medium term in a regional or European project
Aim of the workshop:
- understand how Horizon 2020 can be used to fund a Smart Cities project
- establish contacts and co-operation between Brussels actors regarding Smart Cities (municipalities, companies, universities)
- ready to start and respond to the following calls Horizon 2020
You can register until December 17 here : registration is free but mandatory. Registrations will be accepted on a "first-come, first-serve" basis with a view to a balanced composition of the panel.
|Language:||Dutch, English, French|