Smart City brokerage event @Smart City Expo World Congress (SCEWC) 2016 Barcelona - 15 - 17 November 2016
Interested in finding your European Smart City partners? Do not miss this free-of-charge networking opportunity dedicated to smart cities!
This free B2B event is a featured event of the conference Smart City Expo World Congress (SCEWC) 2016, the worldwide leading event for Smart Cities.
- Benefit from pre-schedule B to B meetings
- Build quality smart city partnerships
- Facilitate the setup of project consortia under Horizon 2020
- Acquire new cross-border contacts and initiate collaborations
- Promote your research results, technologies and know-how
- Benefit from 50% discount on your visitor-trade fair ticket or 25% discount on your congress pass
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Representatives of SMEs and companies, universities and research centres, public authorities worldwide working in a smart city-related sector, interested in finding potential research and technological collaboration partners.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Register via the Smart City brokerage event official website
- Registration are open until 28 October
- Complete your profile with your expertise and project ideas
- Get suggestions and advice from the B2B team to optimise your profile
- Check your meeting demands and the list of participants to book meetings from 15 September until 4 November
The brokerage event is organised and supported by the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN).
To learn more about the event and about the support provided to Brussels-based companies, please do not hesitate to contact us: