Technology Seminar : Embedded Connectivity for the Internet of Things: the necessity of IPv6 ? - November 19, 2013 - Leuven.
DSP Valley and VeroTech kindly invite you for an interesting technology seminar on embedded connectivity. The topic for the day will be: “Internet of Things: the necessity of IPv6”….
Just imagine… a world full of connected devices. Control your fridge with your smartphone, send an email to your dishwasher, control your electric lighting from your office, using your laptop, … . Every device, appliance, switch, … connected and addressable by means of the internet: “the internet of things”! Since a number of years, technological companies are talking about it, but are we there yet ? Is IPv6 (the IP protocol with an extended range of addresses) being rolled-out as we speak ? What are the technical and technological hurdles we need to overcome and even more, how and with whom can we tackle these problems…?
November 19, 2013 from 14:00 until 19:00
- 14u00 - 14u10: Welcome by DSP Valley & VeroTech
- 14u10 - 14u30: The Internet of Things, Jan Paesmans - Senior Consultant VeroTech
- 14u30 - 15u05: IPv6 Basics, Wouter Cloetens - Architect Soft@Home
- 15u05 - 15u40: IPv6 Implementation Specifics, Philip Paeps - Co-Founder Nixsys
- 15u40 - 16u20: Break
- 16u20 - 16u55: Quality of Service, Luc Perneel - Founder Luperco
- 16u55 - 17u30: See a Micro-controller running IPv6, Mario Vermeir, Field Application Engineer, EBV Elektronik
- 17u30 - 18u00: panel discussion: Jan Paesmans, Wouter Cloetens, Philip Paeps, Luc Perneel, Mario Vermeir, Bjorn Van de Vondel
- 18u00: Networking Drink
Auditorium Vlaams Administratief Centrum
Registration for this event is mandatory. Please use the following online registration form.
• DSP Valley member - Free
• DSP Valley Associated member - 75€
• Other - 100€
|Organization:||DSP Valley & Vero Tech|