Thinking along about cleantech - 26 November 2014!
A clean, innovative and low-carbon economy. How can we shape it together?
To find an answer Flanders Smart Hub organizes two workshops.
A. A Co-creation: a brainstorm concerning cleantech solutions. The most valuable solutions are immediately further developed into project proposals. (7h30 - 10h, conducted by Peter Bertels of Flanders DC)
B. Ideas-pitch: you have already an idea? Come and pitch it for a panel of experts and receive immediate feed-back! (10h30 - 12h30)
What do you need to know ?
- Ideal networking platform with mixed crowd (creatives, experts, companies, consultants, product designers, financiers ...) covers your idea from all angles
- funding provider: direct guidance on possible EU support
- free, but register in advance by mailing to your coordinates to Patrick Janssen and stipulate your session choice (A and / or B)
- Location: Provinciehuis Vlaams Brabant with underground parking (max 3h free) or within walking distance (b-parking and The Bond)
- What is meant by cleantech? Power generation, distribution, storage and use; closed product cycles, product-service combinations; innovations in sustainable building; urban distribution and logistics in the airport region ...
|Organization:||Flanders Smart Hub|