TII 2012 SUMMER SCHOOL IN CRACOW
Technology Innovation International is pleased to announce that the program is now available for their 2012 summer school which will be held in Cracow, Poland from 10 to 14 September. Hosted this year by TII member Cracow University of Economics, the summer school is the major training activity in the association's calendar of events and offers five one-day practical, case-based workshops which are delivered by an international team of leading innovation support and technology transfer practitioners.
The 2012 programme features the following topics and trainers, including 3 brand new additions:
- From Idea to Business Creation - Evaluating the Real Potential, Raphaël Cohen (CH)
- New 2.0 Approaches for International Collaboration and Technology Transfer, Salvador Pastor (ES)
- Making the Business Case for Technology Opportunities, Max Nielsen (DK)
- Business Models for Commercialising IPR, Robert Goodfellow (UK)
- Open Innovation/Innovation Management, Arjan de Bruin (NL)
A detailed program is available on the TII website at www.tii.org (and follow the links). You will also find there the on-line registration facility for booking your place on the course as well as accommodation. The cost for the full course is 990€ for TII members (750€ for those based in CEEC and MEDA countries) and this covers tuition, course materials, refreshments and lunch on each day. Hotel rates have been negotiated for participants in a centrally located hotel costing 78€ for a single room per night with breakfast.
TII hopes that you or a colleague will wish to take advantage of this unique training program specially tailored to the needs of technology transfer and innovation professionals and is looking forward to meeting you this coming September in the historical university town of Cracow.