VIN-VIN sessions June 2014
You may have heard of Key Enabling Technologies (KET's) but you wonder what this exactly implies and it can do for you.
The 6 KETs are:
- micro-and nanoelectronics,
- industrial biotechnology,
- advanced materials,
- advanced manufacturing systems and processes.
7 billion euro is foreseen for the development of KETs for the period 2014-2020.In Flanders, a roadmap exercise is foreseen:
- Industrial biotechnnologie
- Advanced manufacturing systems and -processes/PROM
- Advanced materials
During the VIN for VIN sessions you will be updated on the latest events and what this information can do for you. The 5 roadmaps will be briefly presented with possibility to enter into dialogue.
This month there are two quasi-identical sessions:
- on Wednesday, June 25th at the Intermotel, Klaverbladstraat 7 Lummen
- on Thursday, June 26th in the Virginie Loveling Building, Koningin Maria Hendrikaplein 70 in Ghent
Click here for more information or registration.
Both sessions will take place from 9 to 11h., including informal networking between VIN members. Reception with light breakfast from 8:30h is foreseen.