Workshop announced: The academia-industry interface in chemistry and drug discovery - 16-19 June 2015
A one-day workshop exploring the
interface between academia and industry in chemistry and drug discovery will
take place immediately before the 16th Tetrahedron Symposium in Berlin (16-19 June 2015).
The following speakers will share their experiences of various academic-industry collaborations:
- Stefan Buchholz, CREAVIS, Evonik, Germany
- Mathias Driess, UniCat-BASF Joint Lab, Germany
- Arnaud Marchand, Center for Drug Design and Discovery (CD3/CISTIM), Belgium
- Thomas Müller, Bayer RWTH Aachen, Germany
- Adam Nelson, University of Leeds, UK
- Peter Nussbaumer, Lead Discovery Center, Germany
- Dimitrios Tzalis, Taros Chemicals GmbH, Germany
- Richard Whitby, University of Southampton, UK
This optional satellite workshop is open to both delegates and non-delegates.
Be a part of the 16th Tetrahedron Symposium... Present in the poster programme
- Abstracts are invited by 24 April 2015 for poster presentations detailing the latest advances in bioorganic and organic chemistry to supplement the invited oral programme.
Attend as a delegate. Register now to:
- Interact with our expert international speakers
- Find out about the latest research in the field
- Meet with editors of the Tetrahedron journals
For further information, to submit abstracts and register visit: www.tetrahedron-symposium.elsevier.com