Workshop: Getting Started with Data Governance - May 22 2014
This conference will cover the following Data Governance foundations: Data Governance in Perspective:
- What does Data Governance cover
- How does Data Governance relate to Data Quality
An Implementation Methodology:
- Strategy - The benefits and requirements of Data Governance
- Framework – The key stages, priorities and roles
- Implementation – Putting it into practice
Bring your own laptop and join Nicola and Collibra for this highly interactive workshop. This course will prepare you to implement Data Governance successfully.
questions about Getting Started in Data Governance with Collibra? Contact Nicola Askham, The Data Governance
When en where?
Thursday, May 22, 2014 from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel London, United Kingdom