Workshop Software Monetization, Licensing & Protection - June 5th 2013
If you are the CEO of a software company, a senior software developer or a software product manager wishing to know how to not loose business because of piracy, unlawful use of software, overuse of licenses, reverse engineering, etc.. This is the place to be!
In this session, an overview of the threats and possible solutions for licensing & security will be presented and a business case of a software company will share their experience with software pricing completed by an open discussion with the audience.
For those who are interested there will be optional hands-on sessions after lunch. If you wish to attend, just bring your own application on a laptop and we will help you to protect it!
- 09.00 Welcome & Registration
- 09.30 Introduction
- 09.45 Software licensing and protection solutions (by Marcel Hartgerink of Wibu-Systems)
- 10.15 Threats of your software, how to protect it (by Marcel Hartgerink of Wibu-Systems)
- 10.45 Coffee break
- 11.15 Flexible licensing, How to price your software ? (By Dale Emerson of Archibel) A Business Case with open discussion
- 11.45 Smart licensing & license centrals via web (by Marcel Hartgerink of Wibu-Systems)
- 12.15 Questions
- 12.30 Lunch
More about our experts:
Marcel Hartgerink is a software protection and licensing specialist at Wibu-Systems SA/NV in Antwerp.
Dale Emerson is the director of Archibel. A company who delivers standard packaged software for Homeopathy, Acupuncture, Trigger Point Therapy, Phytotherapy, and other complementary healing arts and has a lot of experience with pricing of such products all over the world.
To subscribe, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are limited to 20.
Contact Stéphanie Robin