Workshop VRT Research & Innovation Media Fast Forward
VRT Research & Innovation focusses on the platforms of tomorrow!
What will our professional future look like? What ideas are relevant? Which formats will be lost ? And how do we keep pace with the generation of greedy zappers and mobile gluttons of today?
Learn about this and much more during this workshop on Friday, December 14, 2012!
- 13h00: Registration
- 13h30: Welcome - Sandra De Preter, Managing Director & VRT & Geert De Preter, Manager Technology Division VRT
- 13h35 : "A European vision" - Lieven Vermaele, EBU Technical Director
- 14h05: "VRT Research & Innovation, who are we, what do we do?" - Dieter Boen, Manager R & I
- 14h30: "Info Chart as a graphical representation of the future" - Andries Dereyghere, Bits of Love
- 14h55: "Smartphones and tablets, a match with new production" - Emmanuel Rottey, news editor, Online and Social Media at VRT News
- 15h20: Break with live demos of O & I-projects
- 15h50: "UK Radio Player, the UK online and mobile radio player" - Michael Hill, Manager UK Radio Player
- 16h15: "Oh Willy ..." behind the scenes "- Steven The Executioner and Ben Tesseur, Beast
- 16h40: "Personality Branding: Vincent Kompany and the Devil Challenges', Vincent Jansen, creative director Bonkers
- 17h00 to 18h30: Network Moment
More details about the program here.
Date: Friday, December 14, 2012
Location: VRT Studio 3, Auguste Reyers 52, 1043 Brussels (directions)
Subscribe: via the website before 10 December ek - Places are limited, so be on time!