EU news - 6 July 2017INTERREG North-West-Europe region is preparing for its next call in October and organizes a project development day in The Hague. For more info follow the link below or request for info at ELO.
The INTERREG secretariat of the North-West-Europe region is pleased to invite you to the next Project Ideas Lab taking place in The Hague (The Netherlands) on 4 October 2017.
This event will help you get ready for the upcoming Interreg North West Europe call for project proposals (open from 16 October to 17 November 2017) and will be an opportunity to:
- Discover what to do to apply for funds
- Learn more about our main themes: innovation, social innovation, low carbon, transport and resource and materials efficiency
- Find out what a successful project application looks like
- Share your project idea and find new partners
- Develop your project idea further
Participation is free, but registration is compulsory, so register as soon as possible to secure your place!
When: Wednesday, 4 October 2017 from 9am to 5pm
Where: World Forum, Churchillplein 10, 2517 JW The Hague
Registration: Go here to register online and download the draft agenda (to open the registration form, you need to click on "Check out" first). The deadline for registration is 19 September.
Want to get
the most out of the Project Ideas Lab?
Start exchanging with other participants, scout potential partners, and give your project idea more visibility through our Project Ideas Lab group on Linkedin.