Vicerector Innovation and Valorisation Policy prof. dr. ir. Hugo Thienpont keynote speaker on ExxonMobil's ESEP Symposium 2016
In 1989, ExxonMobil Chemical Europe launched the European Science & Engineering Programme (ESEP). The objective of ESEP is to promote scientific interactions between the company and European universities and research institutions.
VUB Vicerector Innovation and Valorisation Policy prof. dr. ir. Hugo Thienpont was invited as a keynote speaker at ExxonMobil's ESEP Symposium 2016, on November 16th.
Prof. Thienpont gave a presentation on "Industry-University Co-Innovation at the European Level".
Other participants were :
- Hans Vanbrackle - Manager ExxonMobil Global Product Research
- Doris Schroecker, head of Unit and Deputy Director-General at the European Commission
- Robert Schloegl - Director of the Fritz Haber Institute of Max Plnck Society
- Jean-Luc Monsavoir - Director of the Center of Refining, Petrochemicals and Gas at IFP school and
- Pablo Beato - Senior Scientist R&D Devision at Haldor Topsoe.
Check out some pictures from this event below.