VUB TechTransfer supports the following projects. Click on the project for all recent calls and more information.
o Data Science – hybrid, automated, trusted and actionable / help to make complex decisions;
o Real-time and energy-efficient AI / extract and process information at the edge;
o Multi-actor collaborative AI / interact autonomously with other decision-making entities; and/or;
o Human-like AI / communicate and collaborate seamlessly with humans.
• Or relate to other aspects of Artificial Intelligence, in which the definition of AI according to the High-Level Expert Group on Artificial Intelligence plays a defining role as to what can be considered AI.
Proposed projects are expected to:
• Either relate to the long-term trajectories identified within the research component of the Vlaams Beleidsplan Cybersecurity, and more specifically to:
o Safe software and safe applications;
o Security services (in terms of critical security components to be integrated in applications and platforms);
o System and infrastructure security;
o Foundational components amongst which hardware, communication and cryptographic algorithms and protocols.
• Or relate to other aspects of Cybersecurity.
Deadline for submissions for both calls is:
- 21 April 2020 (noon): stage 1 of the submission (5-page abstract)
- 7 July 2020 (noon): stage 2 of the submission (full proposal)
If you are interested in the call, do not hesitate to contact Qing Cai and Anneke Geyzen for more information.